Wednesday, October 06, 2004

First Post!

This is my first post EVER, so I'm going to keep it short so I can view it and make sure it's working right. I decided to join the world of blogging. Maybe it will hold me accountable to write on a more consistent basis, while allowing my friends and family to keep up with all the exciting things going on in my life. Ok, ok, so I'm unemployed and have no hobbies to do or places to go or people to see. But we just got cable installed today (the first time I've had cable since living with my parents), so I've been glued to the Game Show Network. Hey now ... that's exciting!

But seriously, it's been fun getting to know the people at our new church where Jason is youth pastor and experiencing the youth ministry here. And our apartment is starting to whip into shape too - this is the first time I've ever had more than one toilet to my domain! I'm starting to get spoiled :)

Ok, that's all for now. I will get deeper in my future posts, but this is just a trial run. Later!

1 Comments:

At 10/06/2004 9:18 PM, Blogger Tory Jane said...

YAY! Katy has entered the world of blogging! how fun!
I will most definitely keep up with your writings here, and I'm excited about a new form of communication.

Love you lots, and miss you!
http://rainofwonder.blogspot.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home