Thursday, October 14, 2004

Holy Randomness!

Well, as expected, I got called back for a second interview at the engineering place. I turned it down, and it felt good. So often I "take what I can get" and for once, I'm holding out! woohoo! And not two minutes later, I got a phone call from the place I REALLY want a job ... and now I have a face to face interview with them next week! They first narrowed down the candidates via phone interviews (a couple nights ago), and then I qualified for a real live one. Excitement :)

My hubby's super busy, and since I don't have a job yet, I've been doing one housework "chore" a day to create the illusion that I'm busy too. Today I cleaned the tub. That's my least favorite thing to do. No really, I can think of nothing I'd rather do less than scrub a bathtub. Anyone out there in agreement with me? Well ok, I could probably think of something if I tried really hard ... like ... lick a fish bowl or be forced to jump rope for 24 hours straight ... but generally speaking, cleaning a bathtub is the pits.

And now that I've hit a new low in my postings ... I'm going to go write a few things NOT for my blog and then start supper. My next posting will be remotely worth reading, I promise ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home