Friday, October 21, 2005

Anxiety

I feel really anxious about something(s) right now, and I don't know why, which only furthers my anxiety in trying to figure out the cause. I hate that feeling! Despite it, life is going really well for me and Jason. We both started new jobs this week, which is great. I wasn't sure whether or not I'd made the right decision by going back to my old company, but after 3 days of work, it feels really right so far. I really like the people I directly work with, the hours, the environment, the job duties (I'm amazed at how much I remember so far) ... I think I'll be a little stressed at the end of each month, but other than that, it appears that I'll be keeping quite busy without being TOO overwhelmed.

Another cool thing for us is that we move into our West Allis apartment next weekend! We'll have our own washer and dryer plus a 1-car garage, which is a must in Wisconsin winters. To furnish our new abode, we just bought some new living room furniture, which was a scary purchase for me because I've never bought new furniture in my life (unless you count my flip & fold ... ha!!) ... My dad reupholstered furniture for a living, so we would always find an old raggedy couch or love seat and have him redo it to make it look like new. It was a MUCH cheaper route! Still, I'm excited to get something new.

Anyway ... this isn't a very eventful post, but I just thought I'd give a quick update on what we've been up to, as it's been a while since I last wrote. Hopefully this anxious feeling will go away; I just can't figure it out! Maybe it's just the newness of working again and all the excitement that accompanies so many changes in one's life. Still, I feel like I'll be restless until I pinpoint what exactly is triggering the anxiety. Hmmmm ....................................

1 Comments:

At 10/22/2005 9:27 AM, Blogger Tory Jane said...

I'm so sorry about the anxious feeling. Those feelings totally suck. I TOTALLY know how you feel. Granted, I'm not in the same boat, but I know how much anxiety is not fun. I will pray that it goes away as soon as the dust starts to settle.

By the way. I dig the new template.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home