Sunday, October 02, 2005

Update

I just wanted to say a quick 'sorry' to my friends who I haven't called yet since being in town. It's been an exhausting last week, from tackling the DMV to having at least one interview a day, plus figuring out what to unpack for just a month or so and trying to find our next home (most likely another apartment). I do have a couple of promising leads job-wise, and one in particular that I really hope pans out. Once that's figure out, we have to change our cell phone numbers and then we can really figure out where we want to live for the next year or so. We also have to change banks and probably a few other things we haven't thought of yet. Needless to say, moving is a lot of work! But I'm more settled in everyday, so hopefully soon I'll have a social life again :)

1 Comments:

At 10/03/2005 7:34 PM, Blogger Tory Jane said...

for real girl, I wanna hang out with you! But I'm glad things seem to be working out job wise and what not! I'm anxious to hear all the details of the trip home, finding a new job, and thoughts for the future! I MISS YOU!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home