Friday, January 05, 2007

ah yes

You know when you're sick and you make all sorts of promises to yourself and/or God about how you'll treat your body right from now on and do whatever it takes to avoid feeling like crap again in the future? Ah yes, how quickly we forget ... It was my supervisor's last day today, so we had a luncheon at work ... and then went out to Jose's Blue Sombrero afterwards ... and naturally spicy Mexican food makes me want something sweet, so I had ice cream when I got home. Wow, my stomach is asking my body, "Don't you remember just a week ago when you felt so queasy you threw up? Are you trying to relive that nightmare?" Ok, it's really not that bad. But I probably consumed at least a few hundred calories more than I needed.

Side note: We just rented Pirates of the Caribbean 2 and recognized the beach in a few of the scenes as the beach we went to in Guadalupe, CA (just outside of Santa Maria). We'd heard they had filmed a POTC sequel there, but it's pretty neat to actually see it in action!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home