Saturday, December 11, 2004

An Offer At Last!

Well, I got offered a receptionist position at the county for decent pay, hours, and location (there were at least 40 people initially in the running for this one, as I saw at the test site over a month ago now) ... but I told them I'd get back to them on Monday. See, I have a 2nd interview at the TV station that I really want Monday morning - the job duties, work environment, and atmosphere are much more desirable there! So I told the temp agency who got me the TV interview about my predicament and they said they'd tell KCOY and see where I stand ASAP ... ugh! I knew this would happen! I figured I would (and rightfully should) jump at the first job offer I got after all this run-around for employment, but now this other, more desirable job is dangling in front of my face. I just don't want to pass up the county job if nothing pans out with KCOY, yet I don't want to settle for the county job if something does pan out with KCOY!! Ok, any advice out there folks? THANKS :)

We are so busy with church stuff this Christmas that I think the next 2 weeks will go by quickly, and then (it's hard to believe, but) I will be flying home 2 weeks from today! Nice!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home