Wednesday, November 10, 2004

Headed for Retail?!?!

Well, I had my second ACS interview yesterday. I'm not sure how I feel about it, it was almost an hour of a lot of Q&A. Right away, I was informed that the candidate pool was narrowed down to 2 - me and an internal candidate. All this anticipation, only to find out that the odds are stacked against me. I took labor econ, folks, I know the best way to go is to hire internally. So who knows ... I do have yet another interview on Monday for a school secretary (yes, I'm almost a professional interviewee by now) - the exciting part about that is getting holidays off when students are off and at least a month in the summer. But really, at this point, I'm about ready to just work at Pier 1. At least I'd get a discount for my holiday shopping!

Anyway, short post, but that's all the news I have right now. Adios :)

1 Comments:

At 11/10/2004 7:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

From Jeromey

Good Luck Katy. The internal candidate does have the edge, but he/she might not be qualified. You should be proud you made it to the final round.

Maybe you could take some classes on digital filmmakeing. Or you could learn from your friend at church...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home