Thursday, September 14, 2006

What a Week

This week has been pretty crazy at work. Yesterday, over 10% of our workforce was downsized - or as our GM says, "right-sized." As the rumors flew, I suddenly thought, "Oh my goodness, what if it's me? We just bought a house!" But fortunately, I was not one of the fatalities. Still, it was an unnerving week. And tomorrow, we close on our house! So at least the week ends on a high note. I'm very excited about this next move in our lives, although it's a bit intimidating at the same time. We went to the Home Depot the other day and I swear we wanted to buy something in every aisle. Yikes! I feel so blessed, though, to be in this position and I can't wait until we're all moved in :)

1 Comments:

At 9/19/2006 10:07 PM, Blogger Tory Jane said...

when is the "big move" happening?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home