Monday, January 22, 2007

Oldness

Lately, I feel old. For so long, I felt like I pretty much looked, felt, and acted like a steady, youthful 20-something female. I was the "young one" at work, I exercised regularly, and I could still relate to students (i.e. jr. high thru college). After all, it was only a couple years ago that one of the students in the jr. high group in California asked me if I was in 8th grade! Ah, sweet memories ...

But lately ... I don't know. I feel like I look old and tired and worn out (which is probably because I haven't been sleeping well lately). And to make matters worse, several months ago I found a grey hair on my head -- a grey hair, people!! And I don't even have kids yet! So I guess this is just a pointless, rambling post, except to say that I'm not ready to get old. I'm not ready for wrinkles and sags and grey hairs and that old-person signature chuckle. So what's a 26 year old girl to do to prevent the onset of early aging? I'm voting for more sleep :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home