Wednesday, February 07, 2007

ugh

Today at work was one of those days that made me wish I played the lottery ... and had really, really good luck. I began imagining what it would be like not to HAVE to work full time. Sometimes I think it would be boring, but I know that I would use my time to volunteer more, write more, help babysit, get in shape, keep the house clean, the laundry done, and have homecooked food on the table. All without the stress of a fulltime job. The work itself isn't hard - I rather like keeping busy with the day-to-day tasks I'm given. It's dealing with incompetence and rudeness that I can't stand. As I've said before, as the "good" people slowly dwindle away or are stuck in meetings all stinkin' day so I can't interact with them anymore, the appeal of my job begins to fade.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home