Thursday, March 08, 2007

Why!!!

I'm so frustrated about something at work right now. Words cannot convey how frustrated, annoyed, stressed, etc. I am about it. Actually, my mom would beg to differ that I can't put it into words, as she just listened to me vent/ramble about it for a good half an hour. What a gal :) I don't know how I don't have high blood pressure with the way I obsess over things like this. My dad (and siblings, for that matter) was/are really quite laid back and calm about things. Not sure where I got my high-strungness from. Guess I need to learn to just chill! I know I have such an amazing life, so no real reason to get my undies in a bundle.

Speaking of amazing ... my mom sold her house and will be moving to a condo in Greendale next month. How exciting! I'm happy for her. Good-bye Oak Creek house ... I hope your new family is good to you ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home