Saturday, August 11, 2007

Saturday

Well, I did something today that I vowed I would never do. I went into work on a weekend. (This better not be the start of a trend!) I'm scheduled to be in meetings from 8 to 5 for the next two weeks straight, and am somehow expected to still get my regular job done. So for the sake of my own mental sanity, I wanted to at least start out the week all caught up. Two hours completely alone in the office really helps with efficiency. I got a lot done and I feel better now about next week.

When I got home, I mowed the lawn, and ewwwwwwwwwww! I saw a mouse! It was teeny-tiny, but it freaked me out anyway. Everytime I pushed the mower near the fence where it was cowering, goose bumps appeared on my legs despite the horrendous heat. Needless to say, there are some zig-zag patterns in the lawn from my delicate maneuvering to avoid any potential contact with the mouse. (Sorry J, my fear of random creatures supercedes my desire to have a well-manicured lawn).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home