Saturday, July 28, 2007

General Update

We saw Spiderman 3 last night at the Budget Cinema. It was alright, although I felt like there were too many storylines going on and that they all lasted just a bit too long. But for $2, I can't complain.

Work's going well. As with any job, there are days that I dread and that are no fun at all, but there are still days where I enjoy what I'm doing and who I'm working with, so that's a good sign. I even don't mind going in early and staying late anymore, since that means I'm busy and the days fly by. Plus it's not like I have kids to come home to, and Jason's usually working even later than me. I just wish this massive database system conversion project would be done and over with, as it is quite time consuming.

Jason's car keeps klunking out on us, so we're debating what would be better - to keep fixing it, or buy a new (used) one. We don't really want a car payment; it's been quite a while since we've had one. But there comes a time where you just have to bite the bullet. Did I use that phrase correctly? Anyway, we'll see. Guess that's all for now!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home