Monday, July 16, 2007

It's Only Monday ...

Well, one 11 1/2 hour day down ... 4 to go.

At least the day was over before I even realized it. It's always nice when time flies at work, as long as the nights and weekends decide to take their sweet ol' time.

What's cool about where I work is that it's in the middle of Bishop's Woods, and even though it's RIGHT next to the highway, there are still many deer that make their home there. Tonight, the only other person in the building aside from the cleaning crew came into my office and said, "Oh good, you're here. Follow me." So I went to her window office and just outside was a mama deer with a baby deer by her side. She was nuzzling her neck and licking her to clean her off. It was so cute.

Oh, and we just got this new coffee machine at work where we have like 25 choices of flavored coffee, capuccino, and other treats (I saw a Milky Way flavor I think I have to try) ... and it's free! This is quite the perk considering they took away our Friday doughnuts :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home