Saturday, April 28, 2007

Interruptions

Lately I've noticed that I've become the type of person who interrupts people when they're talking. I don't mean to do it, I just ... somehow ... do. That's terrible! That's the kind of thing you're supposed to get better at as you age, not the other way around. I used to be much quieter in general (whether others were talking or not), so maybe I'm making up for lost time (ha!), but I'm not sure why this has suddenly become acceptable to me. Sorry to those whose words I've carelessly talked over.

On a brighter note, Jason and I are going to Orlando soon! Our 5-year anniversary is in June, so we wanted to take a vacation to celebrate and we landed on Florida. Too bad it's not smack dab in the middle of winter so we can enjoy a break from the cold, but at least it's off-peak season so it shouldn't be too crowded. I'm so excited!!! Yay :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home