Friday, April 29, 2005

Elbows

If you know me, will you please help me out with something? Be honest ... are my elbows too big for my body? Do they stick out in an odd way? Because without fail, I hit my elbow on something daily, and often times more than once! What's up with that? It hurts, man!

Also, does anyone have any suggestions of how I can or should begin learning web design on my own (books, programs, website recommendations)? I hope to take classes eventually, but it wouldn't hurt to get my feet wet in the meantime ... I just don't know where to start, and I don't know if it's really possible to teach yourself certain things without hands-on training or experience.

I don't really have anything else to say right now. I have tomorrow off, yippee!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home