Sunday, February 13, 2005

One Black Sock

I swear, everytime we do laundry, one of us loses a sock. How does this happen? Where do all these socks go? They have to end up somewhere. I'm quite confused.

Anyway, yesterday we ate at Marie Collander's Restaurant and then rode the motorcycle to the nearby sand dunes and a place called "Oso Flaco Lake." I wish I knew how to post pictures, because we have some really pretty ones. Oh well, just imagine a long stretch of beach with crashing waves and large mounds of sand all around. And because of all the recent rain, the mountains in the distance are bright green this time of year. Very pretty. It was also a nice, long walk on the extended bridge over the Lake, through the sand and onto the beach ("to grandmother's house we go ..." hehe).

1 Comments:

At 2/14/2005 5:40 PM, Blogger Tory Jane said...

hey, I can tell you how to post pics if you want. I'll email ya.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home