Thursday, February 10, 2005

"Right On"

I don't know if it's a California thing or if it's just the latest trend, but everyone around here says "Right on" and "No worries" like mad! I haven't picked it up myself yet, as I'm not really into trends, but I have to say - at first, I liked it ... now, not so much. It's gotten a bit old.

Anyway, I have a ginormous headache right now from work, so I'm going to go eat, take a nap and watch the Apprentice later on. That means missing high school youth group tonight, which I feel really bad about, but at the same time I told Jason and he fully understood and supported that I am going to be committed to jr. high on Wednesday nights and only come occasionally to high school on Thursdays. I don't know how he does it, but I don't have the energy to be consistently committed to so many different people-oriented things! I guess I did last fall, when I wasn't working, but now that I've added more aspects to my life ... it's rather draining. How sad!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home