Tuesday, December 21, 2004

Noomas

I just saw the Noomas "Dust" and "Bullhorn." I have to say, "Bullhorn" is now a rival of my previously favorite Nooma "Rain." I guess they probably are tied for my fave now. I do like "Luggage" pretty well too. In fact, with the exception of "Trees," I really like them all.

For those of you who don't know, Noomas are these 10-15 minute DVDs by a pastor named Rob Bell. They are short illustrations of biblical concepts that are very applicable to the world today and are geared towards youth and Generation X-ers. Such a good tool for youth pastors to have on hand!

Anyway ... 4 days til Christmas ... even though it totally doesn't feel that way to me!

1 Comments:

At 12/22/2004 10:59 AM, Blogger Tory Jane said...

I have yet to see Bullhorn, but I hear it's really good. I saw Dust just recently, and while I like it, it was based off a Rob Bell sermon that is one of my favorites, and I'd much rather listen to the sermon than the Nooma. But it's a great Nooma none the less. I'm sad you don't like Trees. I like that Nooma a lot. I like them all A LOT. Dust is probably my least favorite. My favorite too is Rain, so I'll have to see Bullhorn and see if it is competition.

Thanks for sharing though. I can't wait to see you at Christmas!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home