Friday, April 29, 2005

Seasons

It's interesting -- seasons in Santa Maria don't depend on the temperature, but rather on whether it's rainy, windy, foggy, or just plain nice. Right now, we're in the windy season. The temperature is still nice enough (in fact, we actually sat out by the pool and took a dip in the hot tub this morning), but the wind can really pick up at times.

Just interesting, that's all.

Quick movie update: we rented I Heart Huckabies a few weeks ago .... VERY weird. I didn't feel like there was a resolution to the issues going on, even though the characters apparently did. Kind of left me feeling unsettled. We also went and saw The Interpreter last weekend, which was a pretty good flick.

1 Comments:

At 4/30/2005 11:55 AM, Blogger Tory Jane said...

oh Katy! I could have probably told you you wouldn't dig I heart Huckabees! I saw it a while back. Very weird indeed. I liked it a lot, but then again, I like very weird movies! I'd like to see The Interpreter though. Thanks for the tip! Hope you're well!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home