Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Blank

Throughout the day, a thought often comes my way and I think, "That would be a great idea for a blog" ... and sometimes, I start to formulate the beginning of a blog entry in my head as a result of something I saw or something someone said to me, and I tell myself to come back to it later when I have a chance to flesh it out on the computer.

But then I forget. And by the end of the day, my brain is fried and my thoughts are lost and my blog is empty. So here are some tidbits from "my life lately" ...

Crazy stuff going on at work (again) ... always keeping me on my toes, but I'm enjoying the various aspects of my position for the most part.

Prison Break and 24 are amazingly intriguing. I wonder if people are really as quick on their feet as Jack Bauer or Michael Scofield in those life-and-death situations?

Howie Mandel from Deal or No Deal drives me crazy whenever I watch that show. He could fit 3 times as many contestants into each episode if he would just get on with it already!

Easter's on its way. What does it mean to you? For me, it's all about the bunny. Ok, not really ... Despite my complaints, my imperfections, the way I'm so easily annoyed, my inability to love people no matter what, my inability to stand up for my convictions at times, etc etc etc, Jesus gave his life so that I don't have to get the eternal punishment I deserve. In light of that, does Hallmark's latest promotion - a big white stuffed rabbit that sings "Rockin' Robin" - seem just a wee bit rediculous to anyone else? Sorry Hallmark, I'm just not a fan.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home