Saturday, June 18, 2005

Nice weekend!

Last night, Jason and I went to "American Flatbread," a restaurant in a nearby town where they cook your pizza in the open-paned, wood-burning oven right on the floor in front of you. It smelled- and tasted - good! Almost everything was organic, even down to the Coke, which is from Mexico and contains real sugar instead of the corn syrup most fountain cokes contain ... or so we were told ... Anyway, when we got back home we took a dip in the hot tub at our apartment and then watched The Wedding Singer on TV. Such a relaxing night!

Today, we worked out at our gym and then went to a nearby farmer's market where we got some fresh peaches and grapefruit. Then it was off to Avila Beach where I walked across the BURNING HOT sand and then dipped my toes in the FREEZING COLD water. My poor feet! And then we got some more goodies at Avila Barn - and would you believe I made a really nice dinner for us tonight, too! Not sure what the rest of my weekend plans are, but I'm loving the whole relaxation thing. I've been stressing out about a lot of stuff lately, and this is just what the doctor ordered ...

1 Comments:

At 6/20/2005 9:38 PM, Blogger Tory Jane said...

I'm so glad to hear you had such a relaxing weekend! You both could use a good weekend to just kick back and enjoy your surroundings and each other! Sounds like a lot of fun too (especially the beach part!). Love ya girl! Keep it up with that relaxing bit!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home