Monday, October 01, 2007

Memory Lane

I joined Facebook a while ago and I recently found the group for alumni of my old elementary school. I scanned through the members to find several "kids" I used to babysit for. And now they're all grown up! As in, high school grads in college or even graduated from college. Talk about feeling old! And besides that, in my mind they are too young and innocent to be making adult decisions that I know they're making.

It's also pretty amazing to see how they turned out. In most cases, they totally look like they did when they were five or ten, except more mature. It's so weird. Kind of nestalgic to think about, actually. I wonder if our kids will have innocent memories of childhood like I do. I'm sure they will, but sometimes with the media and "kids these days," you have to wonder and worry just a bit ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home