Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Family Feud

It's a dream come true -- I finally got called to audition for Family Feud! Oh no! What's the problem, you ask? I have no family in the area! Hmmm, didn't really think that one through, did I? I'm going to call FF back (they left a message) and see what all an audition entails. If it sounds like we'd have a good chance to actually get on the show, I just might see if I can persuade some relatives to visit :) Or dig out the family history books and see what long-lost relative lives in the area. ha!

Anyway, since I'm finally posting again, here's a quick update ... Jason's loving Starbucks, I'm looking for jobs in Milwaukee, my neice is the cutest being alive (from what I can tell from the pictures anyway), and all our friends are moving away! Santa Maria is just too darn expensive and there's not a lot of employment options here, as I found out the hard way. Our 2BR apartment rent is now going to be $1,130 if we want to go month-to-month after our lease! What's up with that? I guess it's cheaper than a $3,000 mortgage for a house that most people pay here.

Last night I watched "The Dive from Claussen's Pier" on TV. I read the book a while back and loved it, and the movie also provoked the same emotions. It's amazing how someone can write a fictional story that so tugs at your heart! Of course, it was definitely made-for-TV-movie quality, but still enjoyable.

Guess that's all for now.

1 Comments:

At 7/26/2005 10:17 PM, Blogger Tory Jane said...

HOW FUN! You've always talked about wanting to be on Family Fued! I hope it works out for you! I can pretend to be your sister! hahaha...

and goodluck with the job hunt and whatnot. let me know if I can do anything for you!

miss you girl!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home