Saturday, July 30, 2005

Kickball

I finally saw the "Kickball" Nooma. It reminded me that I can't always get what I want, nor do I WANT that to happen because God knows what's best for me so much more than I do. As long as we truly believe that God is good, why should we demand that he give us a specific request when he might have something else in store for us that would benefit us more in the long run? It was perfect timing for me to hear that message, since I'm anxious about finding a job in Milwaukee and figuring out the details of when (and even if) to move. Sometimes it's such a relief to remember that we don't have to know what's best for us, as long as we trust God to take care of it or steer us in the right direction. It's just unfortunate that I don't spend enough time in prayer or in the Bible to really hear what he's telling me!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home