Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Big Fat Ugly Day

So I messed something up at work today, and it made me feel like a moron, because my job isn't rocket science. 'Course it could be, because it's just about that hard to explain to someone what I do. But anyway, this thing I messed up upset me a lot because I feel like it made me look really bad, and it contributed to what became an all-around BAD day! Grrrrrrrr ...... Why can't I let things go? I stayed late to make things right, and this guy I work with was like, "Stop worrying about it. Who cares. We all mess up. Nobody cares" but I still cried on the way home. Here's hoping tomorrow will be better! Man, I was just thanking God in a prayer this morning about how much I like my job and the people I work with ... guess this was bound to happen, had to humble me a bit and realize things don't always go the way we'd like.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home